Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week 78

Sunday, March 22, 2015
Patrick is supporting my procrastination and lack of motivation by laying directly on my papers. 



  Monday, March 23, 2015
I don't consider it to be spring until Sid starts shedding his wooly mammoth hair.  After a solid hour of brushing, I'm not sure who was covered in more hair at the end!


Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Normally I hate rainy days...but I just got a new red peacoat and I've been dying for a rainy day to wear it!




Wednesday, March 25, 2015
I presented my poster if my first conference today.  It was cool and exciting to get to see all the nifty research things and to talk about my project with other people.


Thursday, March 26, 2015
I took my first trip as an Uber driver! It was exciting even if I did just drive PJ to the gas station for practice.


Friday, March 27, 2015
I had to go to Home Depot and they had these wonderful tulips on sale for just $1! So I bought a pot and now we have a plant to make our apartment feel more like spring :)


Saturday, March 28, 2015
Today was Lydia and Craig's wedding! It was so fun and exciting to be apart of their big day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment