Saturday, March 21, 2015


Week 77

Sunday, March 15, 2015
After spending the entire weekend playing with my parent's dog, Lucy, Patty spent 99% of Sunday sleeping.  He kept pretending to be awake by sleeping with his head up. It didn't work though.



  Monday, March 16, 2015
I didn't take a real picture today because I was too busy enjoying the beautiful day.  It was 75 degrees so I went horseback riding!  And Sid was an angel.  So I spent the night researching cool new things to try with him.


Tuesday, March 17, 2015
The most St. Paddy's Day thing I did today was take a picture of my orange cat named Patrick.




Wednesday, March 18, 2015
I had a day off this week and PJ passed his Praxis test, so we decided to celebrate with the best sandwich in town....DADS!


Thursday, March 19, 2015
I completed by first ever March Madness Bracket.  Let's hope it's a winner!


Friday, March 20, 2015
One of my best friends from home got engaged today.  I couldn't be more excited or happy for the two of them!


Saturday, March 21, 2015
The stress of becoming a pseudo apartment realtor is a bit overwhelming.  It went from having two showings in two months to three showings in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment