Thursday, July 9, 2015

Week 92

Sunday, June 28, 2015
I forgot to take a picture :(


  Monday, June 29, 2015
I've been really bad about remembering to take pictures.


Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Having more research responsibilities means having to go in on Tuesday nights to prep my samples.  Luckily, it didn't take long to tuck the little sample away in his rocker for the night :)



Wednesday, July 1, 2015
ZZZZZ's. This is apparently what PJ and the cats do when I'm at work.


Thursday, July 2, 2015
We traveled to Indiana for the Ed Sheeran concert.  Despite the fact that the concert seemed short, we all had a great time!


Friday, July 3, 2015
Food in shapes is always 100% better. 


Saturday, July 4, 2015
I attended my first ever croquet tournament.  I never knew croquet had so many rules or strategies.  I am very bad at croquet, but I got some tips from the tournament winner during amateur hour.  Overall, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment