Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week 91

Sunday, June 21, 2015
I went horseback riding today and got stung by a wasp!! (At least I think it was a wasp) It left a welt and hurts really bad :(


  Monday, June 22, 2015
One reason I love Patrick's vet: Instead of sending reminder cards, they send postcards to Patrick complete with his picture on the front. It's fantastic!!


Tuesday, June 23, 2015
PJ and I made a deal that I would play Clash of Clans for 10 days if he tried horseback riding three times.  I hate to admit it, but Clash of Clans is pretty fun, especially when you get this much treasure!



Wednesday, June 24, 2015
I finally get to do something cool at research! For the next few weeks, I'll be busy mechanical testing my soft palates.


Thursday, June 25, 2015
If you lay down and start petting one cat, the other one things they need attention too.  Crazy cat lady status.


Friday, June 26, 2015
I drove for my first time for Uber.  It was a pretty slow night, but it was fun and definitely a good extra income!


Saturday, June 27, 2015
We went to Carter Caves with our friends for some caving and hiking.  The cool bat cave was unfortunately closed, but we still got to see a few bats and an underground waterfall!

1 comment:

  1. How do they get pictures of Patty?! It looks like he posed and all!

    Also you two are the strangest.

    ReplyDelete