Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Week 90

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Busy Saturdays mean lazy Sundays.  PJ slept in extra late, and as soon as I got up, Patty swiped my bed spot!

  Monday, June 15, 2015
When a bird poops on your window on the way to work, you know it's going to be a bad day.


Tuesday, June 16, 2015
We finished watching OITNB Season 3.  I was not impressed.  But, I hope that means that the next season is going to be awesome. 



Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Wednesdays are quickly becoming the days I forget to take pictures.


Thursday, June 18, 2015
There is a paper monster living in our house!!!


Friday, June 19, 2015
PJ and I went to see Jurassic World.  I thought it was pretty good! But, I also haven't seen any of the original Jurassic Park movies, and apparently, those are better.


Saturday, June 20, 2015
Since Fiona keeps destroying Patrick's paper balls, Patty has decided to untie her favorite string when she is playing with it. I guess it's a lose-lose for both of them. Also, Fiona plays with string in the funniest ways!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm pumped for OITNB! I hope it's good.

    You liked Jurassic World?! The dinos were awesome, but I was surprised I thought it was the most sexist thing.

    I'm glad Fiona loves that string :)

    ReplyDelete