Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 86

Sunday, May 17, 2015
After a weekend away, the cats just wanted to cuddle with us on the couch.  It makes me happy that they are finally becoming best friends :)


  Monday, May 18, 2015
My grandma sent me a ponytail plant and Patrick decided that it needed a nice bob haircut.  He chewed off half of the leaves and left them all over the apartment!


Tuesday, May 19, 2015
It's time to get my life together and there is no better way to do that than with a spreadsheet!




Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Patrick's new favorite toy is a leaf(that he stole from my plant).  He carries it around, sits with it, and even brings it to us to fetch.  He really gets weirder everyday.


Thursday, May 21, 2015
It's the perfect night for baseball and dollar beers with friends :)


Friday, May 22, 2015
68. I repeat, 68 wins in a row.  Please just try to beat that record!


Saturday, May 23, 2015
It isn't summer until there is a bonfire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment