Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Week 88

Sunday, May 31, 2015
Instead of riding, I decided to practice free jumping with Sid.  After a few mishaps, he got the hang of it.  He's surprisingly graceful and good at it. Maybe he will be a jumping pony after all!


  Monday, June 1, 2015
A spider made his home on my car window.  Since he made it the entire drive home on the window, I let him live.  He's lucky there was a glass barrier between us or else he might not have been so fortunate!


Tuesday, June 2, 2015
I met up with some old friends for pizza and trivia.  The conversation was good, the food was delicious, and we weren't half bad at trivia. So overall, it was a great night!




Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Sid managed to get his back feet tangled while I was riding him and he fell over.  Luckily, I bailed quickly so he didn't land on me.  But, the first of many tiny bruises started forming just a few short hours later.


Thursday, June 4, 2015
Happy National Hug Your Cat Day!


Friday, June 5, 2015
PJ and I went home to PA for the weekend.  We met up with my friends for dinner, but the highlight of the night was getting to cuddle with my favorite old lady :)


Saturday, June 6 2015

Saturday was an eventful day.  I started the day by shaving Fluffy, which was quite the event.  Then we hung out with my sisters and the dog wogs. We ended the day with sister tattoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment