Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Week 89

Sunday, June 7, 2015
The siblings and I competed in the Challenge Nation Pittsburgh Scavenger Hunt.  Essentially, we were given clues and had to run around the city to get pictures at different locations.  Poor Zoey spent most of the race hitching a ride in someone's arms. Maybe next year, she will be more awake for the challenge!


  Monday, June 8, 2015
PJ got me a Fitbit for our anniversary. I'm already obsessed with tracking my steps...it's very addicting!


Tuesday, June 9, 2015
My friend's bachelorette party was tonight so we could go fishbowl racing.  My little fish, Trevor, made it all the way to the Elite Eight!  I was very proud of the little guy :)



Wednesday, June 10, 2015
I didn't take a picture today because I took a four hour nap by mistake instead.


Thursday, June 11, 2015
Nothing makes your drink fancier than a sour patch kid garnish of course!


Friday, June 12, 2015
I used my Fitbit to track my sleeping.  1. I'm not entirely sure it's very accurate because I definitely woke up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night.  2. I don't know how I feel about wearing it on my wrist while I'm sleeping.


Saturday, June 13, 2015
Happy wedding day to Katherine and Jake!!

1 comment:

  1. it looks like it noticed you were awake!?!? it says 8 mins (2X)
    i wish the one i had from mom ever worked right... merp.

    ReplyDelete