Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 95

Sunday, July 19, 2015

National Ice Cream Day was a success!  Now, I'm trying to think of reasons to venture to Louisville for more. 


  Monday, July 20, 2015
My artistic skills are making a comeback!



Tuesday, July 21, 2015
It's a tough life being a lazy cat.



Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Fiona has started sleeping on our heads in the morning.  It's kinda fun to wake up with a cat hat each morning.


Thursday, July 23, 2015
I forgot to take pictures.


Friday, July 24, 2015
I normally don't care about the Coke names, but when I found one that said Patrick, I just had to buy it!


Saturday, July 25, 2015
I love getting cat updates when I go away :)

1 comment:

  1. okay so in louisville, right down from where we were, there's a breakfast/brunch spot called Highland Morning (if only we had walked in the other direction!!) that is DELICIOUS that we went to on monday, so make that your reason to go back!! and follow up with comfy cow!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete