Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week 96

Sunday, July 26, 2015
We bought cat grass for the kids.  They aren't quite sure what to think of it yet.


  Monday, July 27, 2015
Spoiled cats have taken over the bed!!



Tuesday, July 28, 2015
I still can't believe that Cassie is getting married, but I cannot wait to be a part of her big day!



Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Premade smoothies are one of my favorite things to drink for breakfast.  I'm glad I finally got back into the habit of making them!


Thursday, July 30, 2015
Miracle Treat Day is the perfect reason to get a blizzard!!


Friday, July 31, 2015
Whomp, whomp.  It was a rough day at research and my syringe ended up in the bottom of the jar. 


Saturday, August 1, 2015
Paige and I made a makeshift battleshots game board.  Turns out, I'm really bad at battleship.

No comments:

Post a Comment