Sunday, August 23, 2015

 Week 99

Sunday, August 16, 2015
Patties new favorite sleeping spot is squished between the bed and the wall.  He really is so strange.


  Monday, August 17, 2015

I stole a bunch of random computer things from home.  One was an apple computer mouse.  Turns out this mouse belongs to someone called: VeronicaisAwesome!


Tuesday, August 18, 2015
I also stole the desktop monitor so I could make an external monitor on my laptop.  I am feeling more and more like I just need an actual computer. 

Wednesday, August 19, 2015
I was 2.5 weeks behind on my blog, so I had to pull out the Ketchup so I could "Ketch up" on it! Get it?!


Thursday, August 20, 2015
After finding a dead fly in my Brita, I decided it was finally time to get a new one. My old Brita was held together with duct tape, and conveniently the new ones were on sale.  It's amazing how much better a non broken one works!


Friday, August 21, 2015
Nothing beats 54 rounds of Jesus themed putt putt for $9!


Saturday, August 22, 2015
I have finally beat 2048.

2 comments:

  1. 54 rounds of mini golf?!?!?!? did you actually play them all???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...we did. But we made the last round a challenge round where everyone hit their ball at once and whoever was the first to get it in the hole won. It was a lot more fun that way!

      Delete