Sunday, August 30, 2015

 Week 100

Sunday, August 23, 2015
This picture doesn't seem like much..but when I opened my banana, the first bite was already missing and nobody seems to know where it went.


  Monday, August 24, 2015
The true test of whether or not an animal belongs in our family is if they like afghans.  Fiona has past.  Ever since I brought this afghan from home, she has been a magnet to it!


Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Patty is my savior! We have had a cricket living in our house for about a week. Patty finally caught it and squished it for me!



Wednesday, August 26, 2015
We went through 3 fish in 1 week in our fish tank.  We assumed that Sebastian has been eating them, but after finding the body of the last one, we figured there was something else happening.  So, we bought an ammonia test kit.  A normal value is 0ppm...our tank was at 0.5ppm.  Apparently fish die at anything over 0ppm. 


Thursday, August 27, 2015
Fiona is 100% okay with wearing a costume as long as the hood isn't on!! Get ready for some awesome cat costumes for Halloween this year!


Friday, August 28, 2015
My life is complete.


Saturday, August 29, 2015
I spent the day trapped in the office doing research data analysis...thus I forgot to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment