Saturday, December 7, 2013

Week 10

Sunday, December 1, 2013
 I headed back to school today.  I had to say goodbye to the overgrown baby, but I got to say hello to the little bear! 


Monday, December 2, 2013
I have officially signed my life over to UK.  Grad school, here I come!


Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Today was traumatic. The professor that taught the class before mine collapsed as I was walking in the door.  Myself and a few other students began CPR and called 911. Unfortunately, he passed away shortly after being taken to the hospital.  It was by far the most horrifying event I have ever witnessed.  It really brought home that life is far too short to take anything for granted.  RIP Dr. Black. 



Wednesday, December 4, 2013
I bought my cap and gown today.  It's so close, but still so far away.  I also found out I passed the FE! I am officially: Stephanie Hunt, EIT.


Thursday, December 5, 2013
If you don't like the weather in Kentucky, wait 5 minutes.


Friday, December 6, 2013

Zoo tycoon is one of my all time favorite computer games. I wanted to play it over break but couldn't find it.  So, PJ bought it for me for his new xbox. After setting up my new (and awesome) gamer tag, I promptly played zoo tycoon xbox for 8 hours.


Saturday, December 7, 2013
I love wrapping presents. I love wrapping presents even more when I can add a twist to it.  I promise, you will never guess what this is :D

1 comment:

  1. what a week! i really need to learn cpr.

    ReplyDelete