Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 9

Sunday, November 24, 2013
Riding Sid when I come home on breaks is always a treat.  Sometimes he's a perfect angel and sometimes he tries to kill me.  This time he opted for the second choice. 


Monday, November 25, 2013
Today I helped Sam move her stuff into her new house in Ohio. It was a long day but the living room looks super cute now!


Tuesday, November 26, 2013
My hands have reached an all new level of cracking. They started bleeding and were impossible to use this time.  So, while shopping with the grandparents in Michigan, I decided to get some medicine for them. I found this hand cream that is specifically for dry hands that crack and split.  It was meant to be.  I bought it on a whim and within three days my hands looked significantly better. It's a miracle!



Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Today was pie day. Since my mom and I didn't bring any food for Thanksgiving dinner, we were assigned to be food preparers. I helped grandma make the pumpkin pies.  She is very specific on how to make the pies, so it was quite the process. 5 hours, 6 pumpkin pies, 1 apple pie, and 1 cinnamon roll later, we were finally done.

Thursday, November 28, 2013
It's Thanksgiving!! I totally forgot to take any pictures of food...fail. But, I did get a picture of Nero's birthday present....deer legs! I can't wait to see how hilarious (and disturbing) he looks carrying these around the backyard. 


Friday, November 29, 2013
Copper is such a little monster.

Saturday, November 30, 2013
I met Jill for ice cream today. I am so lucky to be able to call her my best friend still even though we live thousands of miles away and only see each other once every few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment