Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week 11

Sunday, December 8, 2013
Our senior sendoff for Phi Rho was tonight. It's crazy how much has changed in 4.5 years.  Luckily, these two are still my best friends.

Monday, December 9, 2013
Let the finals games begin.  May the curve be ever in your favor.


Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Dinah is turning into a real cat.  She awkwardly likes to curl up on my legs while I'm laying in bed. 



Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Copper and Henry moved in with their Aunt Sam and Uncle Zach over Thanksgiving.  I love getting update pictures of the these two loons.


Thursday, December 12, 2013
 
Ever since my mom quit her job, she has had way too much free time.  This often results in multiple calls a day.  But today, it resulted in new boots for me.  :D


Friday, December 13, 2013
We tried to go ice skating at the rink downtown.  However, it was really rough ice and overrun with middle schoolers.  But, at least, we got this picture!



Saturday, December 14, 2013
Ultimate nachos are the perfect study snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment