Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Week 12

Sunday, December 15, 2013
Roller Coaster was on sale from iTunes.  I am so pumped to play this after finals.

Monday, December 16, 2013
Aweeeee. Mine and Meredith's cars were on a cute sunrise date!


Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Studying sucks. But this goat paperclip makes it a million times better. baaaaa 



Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Please add a bruised patella to my list of strange ailments. 

 
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Nothing beats chunky, warm milk! My job consists of so many strange things.


Friday, December 20, 2013
GRADUATION DAY!

Saturday, December 21, 2013
Today, we went on a haunted bourbon trail.  Please note in both of these pictures, the boys are posing normally while Sam and I are being weird.  Sometimes, I think my mom wishes she could get a normal picture for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment